Version 1.503 (May 17th, 2017)
- Fixed an issue with multiple emails in the CC field
Version 1.502 (May 16th, 2017)
- Fixed intermittent problems with login form positioning and multiple email addresses in CC field.
Version 1.500 (May 9th, 2017)
- Fixed a bug with losing saved changes to the questionnaire after clicking the back end save/sync button.
- Fixed a bug with losing saved changed to the gift definitions after clicking the back end save/sync button.
- Fixed an issue with the login form disappearing when anomalous login attempts are made.
- Fixed an issue with the ‘custom results screen’ settings not displaying content below the shortcode (instead of the button itself).
- Removed requirement to complete all (yes/no) Abilities and Passions. Now the user has to select (Yes) a minimum of two Abilities and two Passions in order to proceed to the next section.
- Wording changes in the continue buttons of the questionnaire (to improve understanding).
- Wording changes in the back end Settings screen for better understanding of the Custom Results screen option.
- Email Notifications to users: Each time someone completes a questionnaire they receive a personalized email with the complete scoring of all Spiritual Gifts (not just the top 3).
- Email Notifications to staff: All Spiritual Gift email notifications can be cc’d to multiple staff members.
Version 1.400 (March 17th, 2017)
- Added a new process queue step_id for ‘Incomplete’ questionnaires. Now you can capture and followup with these individuals direct in your CCB database.
- Added option to remove the ‘click here to view serving opportunities’ button. Instead, any content you place below the [SERVEWIRE] shortcode will be displayed on the results page. This is a perfect way to manage prospective volunteers when you have many campuses and you have a customized followup process instead.
- Various improvements to our licensing system to just make it better.
Version 1.300 (March 14th, 2017)
- Scheduled emailing of a weekly Activity Log to staff.
- Customizable styling of the questionnaire
- Completion Metrics added to the Activity Log screen
- Forced completion of survey questions (users cannot skip any questions)
- Pagination of the activity log entries
- Autofills Passions and Abilities with default CCB settings if left empty
IMPORTANT: This version includes customization of styling of the questionnaire. When you upgrade to version 1.300 you will need to setup your style as the default front end view will change.
Version 1.203 (February 27th, 2017)
- Added an “Auto Update” functionality. Post 1.203 versions will show up as an automatic update in your WordPress admin panel.
Version 1.202 (February 21st, 2017)
- Fixed an issue with plugin images (both backend and frontend) not working on all sites.
- Addressed an issue with compatibility with some hosting environments operating with PHP 7.
- Fixed an issue with our internal licensing system (some of you may find you need to re-enter your license key with this new version).
Version 1.201 (February 9th 2017)
- Hotfix to address a bug in version 1.200.
Version 1.200 (February 8th 2017)
- Fixed an issue with plugin compatibility with some hosting environments.
Version 1.000 (December 5th, 2017)
Boom. This is the original release.
Version 1.1.9 (January 22, 2018)
- Removed footer text on giving statements.
Version 1.1.7 (February 27th, 2017)
This is the original release of GivingWire.
Version 1.0.1 (July 17th, 2017)
- Improved setup/integration functionality on settings screen by including ability to select groups after filtering group types.
Version 1.0.0 (July 7th, 2017)
This is the original release of EmailWire.
Version 1.1.0 (October 12th, 2017)
- Completely reworked the matching and sync process to give the user flexibility in matching users between systems before the sync process is conducted.
- Addressed a bug where duplicate contacts were created within PCO when the sync was performed.
Version 1.0.0 (August 28th, 2017)
This is the original release of PCOWire.